Unless you have customized the Mallow theme by adjusting the HTML or CSS, your theme will update automatically. If you are using a customized version of Mallow, you will need to manually update the theme to use our new features. To do this you will first need to disable Custom HTML in the Theme tab, then reinstall the Mallow theme from the theme garden. Once you have the new version, you will need to go back into the code to add your custom HTML changes.
Version 2.0 Modifications, 05/13/13
- Created a brand new minimalist design option (v2) and styles.
- Created the ability to display the latest posts from one of Tumblr’s featured tags.
- Implemented the Tumblr reblog and like buttons.
- Added support for Tumblr’s native Twitter integration.
- Added support for Panorama post type.
- Fixed issue with Tumblr’s native video player.
- Fixed iPad display issue with Tumblr controls.
Version 1.1 Modifications, 10/09/12
- Added the following social icons/links: About.me, exfm, Instagram, rdio, Spotify, YouTube, and a website URL.
- Swapped out the social media icon set for a new one.
- Added option to display social media icons in the footer.
- Fixed endless scrolling issues with iPad and iPhone.
- Removed “-” from quote source
- Fixed styling inconsistencies between Liked and Featured posts.
- Moved position of Sticky label.
- Added padding when tags wrap.
- Adjusted footer height to account for no menu items.
- Fixed IE9/IE8 header issue.
Version 1.0, 07/25/12
First version of Mallow. Full list of features here.